SUBSTANTIALLY INCREASE REVENUES FOR YOUR PRACTICE
The Low Vision Works Program can represent an important revenue component while requiring a minimal investment.
In May 2002, Medicare agreed to reimburse for rehabilitation service to patients with visual impairments on the same basis as for other impairments. This addresses environmental adaptations and training in activities of daily living.
- Turnkey state-of-the-art fully managed program
- Significantly increase practice revenues: expectations of postive cash flow in year one
- Potential for additional services provided to existing patient base
- Access to new pool of patients: many low vision patients have other conditions that require additional treatment besides low vision
- Placement in national network