ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION
LVWCG’s knowledgeable and experienced team of consultants is dedicated to servicing its diverse client base in a thoughtful, sensitive and comprehensive manner. Since its founding in 2001, LVWCG has been entrusted to provide over 20,000 patient treatments and had earned the support of hundreds of physicians in the eye care community.
WHY CHOOSE LOW VISION WORKS?
- The only vision restoration process that combines Visual Enhancement Therapy (VET) and compensatory therapy
- Proven results and objective measurable outcomes in over 20,000 low vision patient treatments
- Proven results in an affiliate environment
- Support of medical community: hundreds of referring physicians in our current areas
- Professionally managed turnkey Low Vision program.
- Nationally and state recognized
- Co-Investigator for Implantable Minature Teleslope (IMT) FDA study: responsible for post surgical vision training for study patients
- In-house certification course assists in maintaining the highest clinical standards for our clients
- National and State marketing support provides exceptional program exposure
LVWCG was founded by Michèle A. Vandendooren OTR/L, a vision care specialist with more than 18 years of leading-edge clinical and management experience. Ms. Vandendooren is a familiar speaker at ophthalmologic meetings and conferences, national and state blindness conventions, and was most recently a guest speaker at the Rehabilitation Services Administration Program Manager’s conference in Washington, D.C. Ms. Vandendooren is also the host of the television program Living with Low Vision.